1. In a small bowl, combine flax and chia seeds with almond drink and let stand while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
2. Combine the raisins, chocolate chips, almond spread, rolled oats, agave nectar, vanilla extract and Formula 1 Smooth Chocolate Flavoured Shake Mix.
3. Mix with your hands until well mixed. The mixture should just hold together. If it seems dry, add water or almond drink, a tablespoon at a time, being careful not to make the final mixture too soft.
4. Dampen your hands with water and roll the mixture into one-inch sized balls (makes 30).
5. In a small bowl, mix the Formula 1 Smooth Chocolate Flavoured Shake Mix and cocoa powder. Roll balls in this mixture to coat completely.
6. Line a covered storage container with waxed paper. Place the coated balls on waxed paper, cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
|Energy (kcal)||Fat (g)||Carbohydrates (g)||Sugars (g)||Fiber (g)||Protein (g)|