1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Place the muffin cases in a 12-hole muffin tray.
3. Mix together in a bowl the plain flour, oats, Protein Drink Mix, Gourmet Tomato Soup, baking powder, chopped chives, grated cheese, pepper and the salt.
4. In a separate bowl whisk the two eggs and mix in the olive oil, water and then the chopped sun-dried tomatoes and peppers.
5. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients then pour in the wet ingredients. Mix gently but completely until a dough is formed.
6. Using a tablespoon, scoop the mixture out to fill the 12 muffin cases and place in the centre of the preheated oven to bake for 23-25 minutes until puffed up, golden and cooked in the centre. Take out and cool slightly before eating.
Tip: Instead of the chives you could add 2 teaspoons of chopped thyme or rosemary for a change
|Energy (kcal)||Fat (g)||Carbohydrates (g)||Sugars (g)||Fiber (g)||Protein (g)|